Wednesday, July 27, 2005

New Car Sales Success Drive Greater Savings for Used Cars

The runaway success of employee pricing plans is creating intersting opportunity for anyone who wants to save thousands of dollars on their next car.













As more people flock to buy new cars, there is likely to be a corresponding increase in used cars brought onto the market thereby creating an excess supply of used cars.












Given that used car prices are like a commodity and driven in a large part by supply and demand, the increase in used cars on the market will accelerate the depreciation factor for those cars that are traded in.

1 Comments:

Blogger job opportunitya said...

Suitable blog, its very good. I liked the site its
from so much I have to visit it again! I surf the web
for blogs like yours in my spare time.
Stop by and visiit my best home loan refinance blog!

11:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mozdex Internet Search Engine
Search Popdex:
Blogarama The Blog Directory