Monday, October 17, 2005

Bad Debt can be with you forever

A recent change in U.S personal bankruptcy law means that if you have debt now, you'll probably have most of it forever. And no bankruptcy judge can bail you out.

This means that it has never been more important to control your consumer debt and control your Credit Card Spending.












One of the challenges facing those who get into bad debt problems, stems from looking at the monthly payments for everything from cars to computers, rather than paying cash.

If you are having trouble with Consumer debt, look closely at your spending habits and understand why there is not enough money to go around. For many, it all starts with a Mortgage that is much more than the income can support, let alone the credit cards, car payments and other financing charges.












From a practical stand point, all your payments should not exceed 40% of your monthly income. Where people often get into trouble is when the Mortgage alone equals that amount, leaving no room for the additional expenses and payments.

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a web hosting site/blog.
Covers web hosting related stuff.

Come and check it out! :-)

1:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool blog you got! I just added you to my bookmarks!

I have a great article resource you might want to check out.

9:19 PM  
Blogger De Post Man said...

Nice post. I also have a site talking about credit related issues http://mortgage.27days27gurus.com/ . Take a look if you have time. loan mortgage

7:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always check the place over here ford torino

9:07 PM  
Anonymous Save Money on Gas said...

WOW...you have interesting blog... I have been reading blogs off and on and came upon Save Money on Gas I gave it a try and very happy I did... when you get a chance you may want to check it out as well.

11:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice blog. Check out mine if you can. Thanks. american general finance

2:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Blog! I would like to let your readers know about a site that can give them a FREE Instant Auto Loan Quote. Just Enter Your Zip Code!
You can check it out at:
FREE AUTO LOAN QUOTES

1:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site. Check mine out if you can. nikki cash

6:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Just came across your home equity loan calculators blog. Great work indeed. I also have a home equity loan calculators that may interest your readers. Would love you to stop by for feedback

6:45 PM  
Anonymous freebies said...

Hi Chris
I have been searching for discounts and came across your site(Bad Debt can be with you forever). I thought I would post a freebie that I found. I use this site myself every week. You can get free coupons every week and you get to pick which ones you want. Check out http://Save.ca/ Hope this helps.

4:11 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Fruitful blog. I favor your site and I shall
return to it! I go to sites like this when I get the
chance, and find blog just like this.
I want you to look for my best california california mortgage rate refinance refinance blog.

12:36 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Excellent blog.  I go though the web in search of
blogs like this one. Its so good, that I plan on
returning to its site!
Please proceed to my best home refinance blog when you find the time.

9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mozdex Internet Search Engine
Search Popdex:
Blogarama The Blog Directory